Search Engine Optimization is very important in today’s competitive world.
Millions of people Google the term “ SEO” each month.
So it is very important for every businessman to understand the true meaning of SEO as well as the potential it creates for every business.
What is SEO?
SEO is a set of rules that can be followed by every website owner to optimize their website to get the best result in search engines so that, it will improve their website ranking in search engines that is on Google.
Google can be the deciding factor between a business that’s thriving and one that’s, well, bankrupt.
So Search engine optimization means we have to optimize our website to get a better result on Google.
Optimize our designs, our Writing, as well as our links also.
It is a great way to improve the quality of your website by making them more user-friendly and faster to navigate.
Let me explain you further,
You are doing an SEO for your website, and you provide services regarding Mobile app or website designing,
and you want “Mobile app & Website designing “ to show it as a top result to anyone who searches for this keyword i.e. Mobile app.
So you have to do SEO for this so that Google will include your website in top results.
SEO can be further explained by Two stages,
1.On-site SEO: On-site means what are the rules you have to apply on your website to make it search engine friendly. On-site concern all Google ranking factors that will determine by looking into your web page that will be your headlines, your content and your page structures etc.
2.Off-site SEO: Off-site means factors which are not in your hand but its mainly depends on other sources like Social networks, Website promotions, and techniques that building links.
Now Question is Why SEO is important?
It is essential because,
- SEO not only about the search engines but it’s about the good SEO practice to improve the user experience and usability of your website.
- A majority of the users prefers TOP 5 Suggestion in the result pages so to take the advantage of this you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is good for the social promotion of your website, users who get your website in Search engines are more likely to promote your website through Twitter, facebook, Google+ and other social media channels.
- SEO can put you ahead of competitions. If your website is available in Google than your website is more likely to have more customer and make more sales.
- Users trust more on search engines if your website is present in top search results. It increases the website’s trust also.
Hope this article will help you to understand the importance of SEO, and also helps you to implement it for your websites.
Happy Reading and keep sharing 🙂